Your Visiting Teaching just got easier! I make handouts for the ladies I visit. A few years ago, I was asked by friends and family to post them online so they could have access to the handouts also. They are now being used all over the world! Don't miss out. These handouts are available for YOU to save, print and use for your visits, too ~ for FREE. Watch for new handouts at the beginning of each month. Now that's motivation to get MY visiting done! (They are also on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and you can find Say This Write on SugarDoodle and The Idea Door.)
* Designed on an 8.5" x 11" page for easy printing; handouts are 5" x 5" (make sure your print option is set at 100%). The 2/page handouts measure slightly smaller. For questions, email me at email@example.com or LEAVE A COMMENT on this blog. I would love to hear from you.
* TO PRINT: Click on the handout of your choice. Right-click and Save to your computer. Open the saved file and print. Again, make sure your print option is set at 100%(or it will appear too big to print).
- Visiting Teaching Handouts
- Home Teaching Handouts
- Relief Society
- LDS Church Quotes
- Thought Boxes
- FREE Cards
- CUSTOM-MADE Cards
- Wedding Invitations
- My Book(s)
- SHOP HERE!
- About Me
- Writing Tips
- Book Reviews
- Guest Bloggers
- Public Relations The Write Way
- 2016 RS Lesson Handouts
- Previous 2016 Visiting Teaching Handouts
- 2017 Relief Society Lesson Handouts
FREE Visiting Teaching AND Home Teaching handouts!!
FREE Relief Society 2016 Lesson Handouts!!
"CIRCLE OF SISTERS", compiled by JoLyn Brown, is a collection of short stories about Relief Society and Visiting Teaching that was published by Walnut Springs. Four of the book's 50 stories were written by me! Available NOW for purchase at Deseret Book and on Amazon. I am one of the featured authors on JoLyn's blog. Click HERE to see. Click HERE to read a review by Sandra Nazar at the Deseret News.
MY BOOK (Enjoy Today ... Before It Slips Away) WON in the SHORT STORY CATEGORY for Turning the Pages 2012 Book Of The Year Award! (STILL so cool!) Thanks to all of you who voted for me!! * To Read Reviews about this book, click on the MY BOOKS tab above. Makes a great gift!
* CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org.